Office setup and enter product key – Activate Office
Unlicensed Product and activation errors in Office – If Office activation fails, you’ll see Unlicensed Product or Non-commercial use / Unlicensed Product in the title bar of your Office apps, and most features of Office are disabled. To restore all features of Office, you’ll need to fix the problem that’s causing activation to fail.
Activate Office 365, 2019, 2016, and 2013. When you start an Office app that’s not activated, you’ll be prompted to sign in to Office. Be sure to sign in using the Microsoft account, or work or school account, that you used to buy or subscribe to Office. More Detail
Activate over the Internet
- In the Activation Wizard, select I want to activate the software over the Internet, and then select Next. If nothing happens when you select Next, use the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Follow the prompts to complete the activation process.If activation fails, see Troubleshoot activation errors. Office setup and enter product key.
Activate by telephone
If this option is disabled, it’s because you’re using Office 365, which doesn’t support telephone activation.
If you see the message Telephone activation is no longer supported for your product, you can ignore this error and call the numbers for your specific country/region listed in this article. Office setup and enter product key.
- In the Activation Wizard, select I want to activate the software by telephone, and then select Next. If nothing happens when you select Next, use the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Under Step 1 in the Activation Wizard, select your country/region, and then call the Product Activation Center phone number that’s listed under the country/region you selected.
- When prompted by the Product Activation Center, provide the Installation ID that’s shown in the Activation Wizard under Step 2.
- The Product Activation Center will provide a Confirmation ID that you enter in the Activation Wizard under Step 3.
- Select Next and follow the prompts to complete the activation process. If nothing happens when you select Next, use the Enter key on your keyboard.If activation fails, Troubleshoot activation errors.